Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Visit with Lucy, Sam and Gabrielle

Oh boy! Mommy took me out on Friday night to see my friends. I got to go up to Long Beach to my friends' home. I hadn't seen my labrador friends in a long time (since before my operational- thingy). Lucy was very excited to see me and I was "very excited" to see her, too! Sam, well, Sam and I get along okay, but you see, I really like girl labradors....if you get my drift.

Mommy introduced me to this little tiny human, Gabrielle. She is much smaller than I am and she smelled very nice. Mommy likes to hold Elle in her arms a lot. I guess she likes tiny humans. Me, I prefer Lucy, however I did manage to get in a good sniff and a lick on Elle. She was cute.

Mommy was visiting her friends Bill and Leslie. Now that I am feeling a lot better, I hope she takes me with her when she visits them. She goes a lot now that Elle is here -- she likes litle humans.

Oh, and Mommy has promised me that she will take me up to Laurel Canyon THIS week. Now that I am all better I am allowed to go play in the park. I am soooooooo excited!

More on that next time!

1 comment:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hi there Tommy!

How are you today? :)