Friday, August 1, 2008

My Stitches are Out!

Mommy and I are very happy. Yesterday I got my sutures out! I went to the hospital and the doctor told Mommy and me that I am doing well and need another two weeks before I can go out and hike and play in the dog park with other dogs.

I am so happy that Mommy lets me stay out of the crate for periods of time. She got me this thing called a Kong and fills it with yummy treats for me to eat. It helps me pass the time when I am crated. I get to lick the entire thing and then chew on it. I am glad that she got it for me.

Mommy told me that Sam and Lucy (my labrador friends) have a new sister. She is human and very small. Her parents haven't named her yet. I think they should name her Thomasina, after me...but they won't. Boo hoo. Mommy has left me every day since the baby was born. She gets to hold this little human for long periods of time and when she gets home she smells great. I get lots of sniff time.

Ok, that's it for tonight. Mommy is tired of typing and I am tired of telling her what to say.

No comments: