Sunday, August 10, 2008

Horrors! Mommy gave me a bath!

I am mad at Mommy. She gave me a bath today. I smelled so good and I worked so hard to get dirty. She had to go and undo all that. I don't understand WHY I have to be clean. I like being dirty!

Now, Mommy is trying to make it up to me. She gave me a brand new rawhide bone with real meat inside. It's pretty yummy but I would rather bury the bone outside. That way I can get dirty again!

Mommy wants me to watch the funny looking window with all the people in it. She calls it the Olympics. I just see people swimming in water and running around with a big ball in their hands. I wish I could bark and chase them!

Mommy has some new pictures of me snoozing....I think she is going to post them here.

I go for my check up on Thursday. I hope the doctor lets me go out and about again -- I am very, very tired of being stuck at home all the time. Dog park awaits me!

Until next time....woof!

5 comments:

Arikbo said...

We'll roll in some goo for you!! Here's hoping you stink soon. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Tommy! Nice to meet cha & welcome to DWB community! I can't believe you've been put thru that torture. B-A-T-H is usually the last word I would ever want to hear!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You might not like the Olympics but I'll bet you'd like the Paw-limpics going on. They are great.

Welcome to the DWB community and if you don't know how to find the Paw-limpics you can find a link to them at our blog.

Levi and the mom

Lizzy said...

Tommy!

I just found ya on DWB, and thought I'd drop by to say hi! It's grrrrEAT to meet ya!

Oh no, horror of horrors, you had to have a B-A-T-H?! That's my worst fear (next to cats)! I'm just glad you survived it!

Sparky

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy