Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy took me shopping today!

Mommy took me to the pet store today. She got me some dog food, some wonderful, yummy treats, and a brand new harness since we get to go out on walkies and walkabouts again. I got to spend a lot of time sniffing everything in the store. And, some nice human came over to pet and play with me while Mommy was using some plastic-thingy to take my stuff home.

Mommy tells me that I have to share this stuff with Scruffy, my sibling. I am NOT too thrilled about that. However, the doggie cheese twists, the lamb chewies and the rawhide bones are good and she definitely got enough for the two of us.

I am so excited. Mommy told me that on August 23, I get to go to a Beagle Party at Laurel Canyon dog park. I will be meeting up with all my buddies from the Hollywood Beagle Club. I am so excited. I haven't seen everyone since before my surgery. I hope that they don't look at my scar -- it isn't very nice. Scruffy has to stay home because she is old and doesn't like the dog park too much. (I think she prefers to hang out and sleep all the time.)

4 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Tommy, Came over from DWB. It's a pleasure to meet a fellow beagle. Welcome to the blogging world. Keep it up.

Ice Pony Girl said...

You are so darn cute!!!! Come join our beagle list. It's a Yahoo Groups list called Happy Tails.

We have beagles from all over the world.

Here is a link to our list
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails/

Raven
Molly, the beagle
Lucy, the Aussie Kelpie
WI. USA.

River said...

I found you on the list of DWB and came to say hi!! There aren't many boy beagles blogging so we have to stick together! I'm sorry to hear about your hernia stuff--that must have hurt! Hope you enjoyed your party. We have a ton of beagles here so it's a party everyday! Come by and visit!

love & wags,
River
http://riverthebeagle.blogspot.com

i said...

Just sniffing by from DWB to say hi! Really nice to meet you, Tommy! Glad to hear you are good as rain after your surgery.