Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sam and Lucy

I miss Sam and Lucy, my two Lab buddies. They live with Mommy's friends, Bill and Leslie. Mommy left me Sunday night to go visit them. Mommy tells me that Leslie is going to have something called a baby. And she is going to have it today.

So, Mommy left me all alone with Scruffy and Zeta the Wonder Dog on Sunday evening. She made us dinner and then said she was going to go make dinner for Bill, Leslie, Sam and Lucy. When she came home, she smelled so good! I could smell Sam and Lucy and got very excited. Mommy made me calm down. I guess she is still worried about me and my stitches.

In other good news, Mommy is FINALLY letting me up on her bed again. This is good because I miss cuddling with her. Mommy has been very silly, making me stay in my crate. I don't like it and I want to be social. Because we beagles are very social.

I can't wait to start taking long walks again. I miss them.

No comments: