Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am getting better!

I am starting to feel like myself again. I am giving Mommy all kinds of trouble! First of all, she is NOT giving me enough food. I don't care if she is right. I am HUNGRY. And, I really like hamburger and rice. It's better than chicken and rice.

Mommy also makes me stay in my crate and be quiet. I bark and cry at her because I want OUT. The weather is nice and I want to take a long walk but she won't let me.

Mommy actually quoted EJ today, she said, "boo hoo" to me. That Mommy, I hope she doesn't turn into evil EJ. I like her better when she spoils me.

Oh, and Mommy went to the doctor yesterday. She didn't want to scare me but she found a lump in one of those nice pillows on her chest. Mommy told me she found it after she tripped on a tree trunk and bruised her pillow. It turns out it's something called a hematoma. I am glad she doesn't have to have an operationally-thingy like I did.

Mommy told me that I go to the doctor on Thursday morning for a check up. I really hope I can get out and play after that. I miss running around! And, I want more FOOD.

No comments: