Thursday, July 24, 2008

I went to see Dr. B today...

Mommy took me back to the hospital today for something called a check-up. I got to see a lot of doctors because they all think I am so cute. The nurse took my picture, too.

Dr. B told Mommy that my surgery was pretty difficult and that he had to do a lot of something called reconstruction. He was very worried about infection, but I am a strong beagle and I didn't get more sick.

Dr. B also told Mommy that I can go back to regular dog food which means I don't get poached chicken and rice anymore. Bummer. I liked it alot. He told her that I should only get a cup of food a day -- and that's NOT enough! Oh, and one more thing, Mommy has to give me benedryl for my itching. She bought some children's flavored cherry and it is YUCKY.

And, really bad news, I have to stay in my crate and be quiet for another two whole weeks. So, no going out to play with my friends or visiting the beach, or hiking in the mountains. I am NOT happy.

I go back to the doctor next week to get out the staples. Yippee!

Well, Mommy certainly acts happier now. I could tell she was really upset and worried about me.

That's it for today.

No comments: