Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 21, 2008

Well, I have to tell you, Mommy has been terrific these past few days. She makes me poached chicken and rice and she hand feeds me 3 times a day....and get this, I get peanut butter 3 times a day on a spoon, no less! (I think she puts some yucky pills in the peanut butter, but I don't mind.)

That being said, I have to stay in my crate most of the time and I do not like it very much. I want to run around and play but Mommy won't let me. I have these staples that go all the way down my tummy. I want to scratch them soooooo much....I guess that's why I wear this silly lampshade on my head.

Mommy gets to drink scotch -- she should have the lampshade, not me.

Scruffy has been horrible to me. She wants my peanut butter and she wants my chicken and rice, too. She didn't get an operationally-thingy so she doesn't deserve it. Boo hoo.

No comments: