Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mommy's Nights Out

Mommy went to her party and had a good time. She did get to meet James, the man that plays EJ in the box where people move around and talk. (I bark at the box.) Mommy only had a moment to chat with him, which disappointed her. However, she had a great time making friends with other people and talked to people about possible work. So, that's GOOD. Mommy got home late on Thursday so we really didn't get much time together.

Today, Mommy spent some quality time with me. She told me that I stunk and that I required a bath. She planned on doing it but then got busy on the phone and doing stuff on her laptop-thingy. I was spared the indignity of a bath. Thank Dog. Well, that didn't last long. Because we went over to see Sam and Lucy, Gabrielle and Bill and Leslie tonight. Guess what. Uncle Bill said HE would bathe me. I tried to squirm and get away, but alas, Bill caught me and he unceremoniously dumped me into the tub and turned on the water. GASP. Then, he used this stuff called soap to wash me. Mortifying. All the work I had put into making myself dirty. Wasted. Needless to say, Mommy wasn't happy on Thursday and I wasn't happy on Friday.

Boo hoo.

No comments: