Tuesday, September 2, 2008

USC Won its First Game 52-7 and is now #1

I am sitting here next to my Mommy. I would rather be napping but she says I need to update the blog, so here I am...

So here we go... Mommy and her humans are very happy. The Trojans won their first game (quite handily she tells me) against Virginia (wherever THAT is). Mommy took me out to Leslie and Bill's house so I could spend the afternoon cavorting with Lucy and Sam while the humans watched the people in the box run up and down the field with a ball. I don't like that ball because I can't hold it in my mouth!

Of course, I would rather play with my buds -- I have quite the crush on Lucy. She is a wild girl -- just my kind of bitch! I'd really like to spend some "alone" time with Lucy but I am missing vital parts to make labeagles or beagradors....whatever. We do run around the backyard and play pounce. Lucy is my best friend. I wish I could spend everyday with Lucy!

In 2 weeks, Mommy is going to the Ohio State game at someplace called the Coliseum. It's in LA. She is excited about the big game. I guess she's going to get all dressed up in her cardinal and gold....she'll probably make me wear it too. But, I can't go to the game. I sure wish I could!

Until next time, Fight ON!

No comments: