Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tommy Trojan Says USC wins BIG over Ohio State WOOF!


Oh, Mommy came home so happy on Saturday night. While I was pretty mad that I didn't get to go to the game, she game so many lovely cuddles and rubbed my belly while I danced on the floor!
USC (the Trojans -- that team she likes so much) beat those icky Buckeyes, 35-3. She said it was a total smackdown. I guess that is a good thing!!!!
We spent Sunday pretty quietly -- no dog park but I did get to go on a nice walk. And, Mommy was happy because her Giants won their game, too. All in all a very good week in sports for her.
I sure wish I could go to a game with Mommy. I just know I could help them win the game! I am faster than any running back but I might have a hard time holding on to that football!

1 comment:

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Tommy

Say it ain't so, Tommy, say it ain't so. Not a Trojan fan. Oh my dog!!! Well we'll try not to hold it against you.
Anyway, we've nominated you for an award so come check it out.

Desert Pups